Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween for your Pets

Greetings all ^-^

I know, I know.  Fewer posts every week, then suddenly TWO posts in ONE day?!  What's going on?!

Don't worry guys, it's not the apocalypse, it's just... well... this:

Guinea Pig Sleeping Sack sold by GuineaPigDreams



Doggy Bandanna sold by OscarsDoggyBoutique




Pet Clown Costume sold by emeraldangel



Cat Bow Tie sold by WhiskersBoutique





Hedgehog/Guineapig Pumpkin Tutu sold by ChubbyHedgehog





I had to share this with you.  Call me ignorant and naive, but I had no idea this world of pet halloween accessories existed.  It has cheered up my day.  It is hilarious and amazing.  I may never be able to look at a guineapig in the same way again...

If this doesn't cheer you up, nothing will.  Just look at the guineapig in a tutu.  There.  Isn't your life better now?  Excellent ^-^

Live long and prosper ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment