Monday 22 September 2014

Poppet

Hello everyone, I'm Poppet.


I'm Eloise's sister.  The maker says I'm inspired by a book called The Night Circus.  I haven't read it, but apparently it's very good.  My colours match those of the rêveurs; those are the fans of Le Cirque de Rêves (that's the circus in the book).  Everything in the circus is black or white, and the rêveurs copy that, but adding bits of red to their outfits as well.

I like my splashes of red, what do you think?  The buttons are especially shiny.  I do have one leg that doesn't quite reach the ground, but I can still stand.  I bet I could even dance like Eloise if I wanted to.  I prefer to read, though.  I'll leave the dancing to her.

Byebye for now, everyone.  I'm sure I'll see you on Etsy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment