Saturday 20 September 2014

Gertrude

EXCITING!!!

Guess what I collected from the Haberdashery yesterday!  THIS:







Beautiful, no?  It has so many amazing features, and the instruction booklet has already taught me more about sewing in an hour than I've learnt in a year!  I am in love with this machine.  A proper review of it will follow soon, once I've had a chance to get to know her properly.






She has been named Gertrude.  She is a Janome DKS100; fully computerised with over 100 stitches, we are gonna have some fun!

Since I now have Gertrude, my sewing will speed up dramatically (did I mention the slider that controls the max sewing speed?) and I'll be able to start larger projects.  My first make will be DRD 1812.  Like I said before, there will be only one 1812 and he will be the first item I post on my Etsy store.  Watch this space.

Live long and prosper ^-^


No comments:

Post a Comment